- Cards are the only method of deploying troops, spells, and buildings onto the battlefield.
- Spells can be cast anywhere in the battlefield, whilst buildings and troops must be spawned on your territory.
- Deploying cards costs Elixir, gradually gained during battle.
- Cards can be obtained by buying them with Gold or finding them in assorted Chests.
- Chests can always contain cards from Arenas that you have already passed.
- Unlocking a new arena adds new cards to the Chest rewards- none are taken out.
- If you received Chests in a lower Arena, it will only contain cards from that arena and below, even if you advance to a higher arena.
- Duplicate cards obtained will fill up an upgrade meter.
- Once the meter is full, you can upgrade the card with Gold.
- If your card reached the max level, you can hold additional cards (100 for Commons, 10 for Rares and 1 for Epic) for donations.
- When even this meter is maxed out, each card recived will give you a certain amount of Gold.
- For cards, all health and damage stats are increased by +10% per level.
- There are 4 levels of rarity of cards: Common (signified by gray or pale blue), Rare (signified by orange), Epic (signified by purple) and Legendary (signified by a color rainbow).
- There are currently 48 cards available.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.